Northern Illinois Winter Cup - Rockford, IL
January 18th-21st, 2019
(USA Hockey Sanction #: ILH1819151)
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Northern Illinois Winter Cup this upcoming season in Rockford, IL. The BMO Harris Bank Center (Home of the IceHogs) will be the main rink to this unique event.
The BMO Harris Bank Center is not only home to the American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs, but also several other events including concerts, the rodeo, Cirque du Soleil, arena cross, wrestling and much more. During the summer of 2013, the seating structure in the building’s lower level was replaced, making way for a new, updated seating system. New seats were added and the for hockey increased to 5,895 up from 5,767. Along with new seats, new lights were added and the concourse was renovated.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this event. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as this tournament will fill up quickly. Since this tournament is listed over a four day period, teams will play either Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday. Certain divisions will start play on Friday and finish on Sunday while the remaining divisions will start play on Saturday and finish up on Monday.
Divisions - Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Girls (12U/14U/16U), & Midget (16U/18U)
Skill Levels - AA, A, B, House Select, & House
- Squirt - $1395 USD
- PeeWee & Girls 12U - $1425 USD
- Bantam & Girls 14U - $1450 USD
- Midget 16U/18U & Girls 16U - $1595 USD
*Early Bird Discount* - All teams paid in full two months prior to this event will receive $50 off entry fee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event
- All teams must be registered with USA Hockey or a member organization of the IIHF
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Squirt, PeeWee, Girls 12U/14U, & Bantam - 3 x 12 minute periods
- Midget 16U/18U & Girls 16U - 3 x 13 minute periods
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams - Receive Custom Medals & Team Trophy
- Free Tournament Raffle which includes Signed Memorabilia
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Schedules, Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Internet
- Division MVP Player Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Discounted Hotel Rates for local Hotels
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Teams starting on Friday must be ready and available to play at 8am. Teams starting on Saturday must be ready and available to play at 7am. Sunday/Monday Championship games may start as late as 5pm.
- There is a possibility your team may have 1 or 2 games played at another facility close by due to the limited ice time at the BMO Center.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund.
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters & Travel Permits should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 15 game sheet stickers should be mailed to our office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Forms, Payments, Certified Rosters, & Game Sheet Stickers can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
1089 Hartmann Plantation Cir.
Lebanon, TN 37090