Erie Ice Cup - Erie, PA
USAH Sanction #: TBA
AAUH Sanction #: TBA
Your team is invited to our Preseason Erie Ice Cup this September 13th-15th, 2019 at the beautiful Erie Insurance Arena in Erie, PA.
The Erie Insurance Arena is Northwestern Pennsylvania's premier sports and entertainment facility. With over 6,700 seats, it is home to the OHL Erie Otters (Formerly Connor McDavid & Alex DeBrincat's Home Rink), and the NBA G-League Erie BayHawks. It also hosts numerous concerts, family shows, graduations, and other community events.
You ask WHY Erie? Well, let's tell you WHY!
Pennsylvania’s only Great Lakes port is in Erie! Known for its sandy beaches and waterfront locale on the shores of Lake Erie, Erie boasts spectacular natural beauty and city amenities, with fun entertainment options for everyone. Spend the day at Presque Isle State Park, USA Today’s 2017 Readers’ Choice for “Top Pennsylvania Attraction”, and a top year-round recreation destination, known for its beaches and swimming, biking, boating, fishing, hiking and more. Splash Lagoon Indoor Water Park is 84 degrees year-round with slides, pools and tropical indoor entertainment. Take a break from the competition in Lake Erie Wine Country, the largest grape-growing region east of the Rocky Mountains, or Lake Erie Ale Trail, a collection of fourteen independent craft breweries nestled around Lake Erie. Shop tax-free for clothing and apparel, with plenty of options from locally-owned boutiques to your favorite big-name retailers. Plan your trip to Erie at VisitErie.com or download the Hello Erie App!
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
- 4 Game Guarantee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event (Except AAU 8U & 10U)
- Offering Checking and Non-Checking Divisions
USA HOCKEY AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Mite Half-Ice
- Boys - Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16U/18U)
- Girls - 12U, 14U, 16U, & 19U
- AA, A, B, Select, & House
AAU HOCKEY AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- 8U & 10U
- House and Travel A-AA-AAA
USA HOCKEY PERIOD LENGTHS:
- Mite Half-Ice = (2) x 20 Minute Run-Time Periods | Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = (3) x 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Bantam, Midget 16U/18U, & Girls 14U/16U/19U = (3) x 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
AAU HOCKEY PERIOD LENGTHS:
- 8U = (3) x 11 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- 10U = (3) x 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
USA HOCKEY TEAM FEES:
- Mite Half-Ice = $725 USD
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = $1300 USD
- Bantam, & Girls 14U/16U = $1375 USD
- Midget 16U/18U, & Girls 19U = $1395 USD
AAU HOCKEY TEAM FEES:
- 8U = $1200 USD
- 10U = $1300 USD
*Planning on participating in more than one TCS Tournament this upcoming season?
If so, ask about our multi-tournament discount!
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive: Cup & Medals
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Championship Game MVP Awards
- NO Gate Fees
- Scores, Standings, Team Stats, Photos, & Results Posted On Website
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Scoresheets Prepared By Tournament Staff For Each Game
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday morning at 8am. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay to Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Due to the limited ice time at Erie Insurance Arena, there is a possibility your team plays some games at either ERIEBANK Sports Park or Mercyhurst University. However, all championship games will be held at Erie Insurance Arena.
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds to teams will only be provided if the division your team registers for gets canceled.
- Any mistake or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant's teams from a refund.
- TCS Hockey, Inc. is NOT responsible for a team refund in the event of a national/natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment is due no later than one month prior to the event.
- Certified rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & certified rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.