Announcing | May 15th-17th | Pittsburgh, PA
Your team is invited to our Steel City Spring Showdown this May 15th-17th, 2020 at the Ice Castle Arena in Pittsburgh, PA.
The Ice Castle Arena is Pittsburgh's finest hockey facility featuring simply, the BEST ICE in the Tri-State area.
WHAT'S INSIDE ICE CASTLE?
- 2 NHL sized, state-of-the-art temperature controlled rinks
- Rink side and balcony seating
- Full service snack bar
- Adult Pub
- Tons of Vending Machines including "hockey essentials"
- "TY-M-UP" full service Pro Shop featuring the latest gear
- "Mason's Madhouse" Game Room
- Meticulously maintained, spacious lobby and facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2 Party rooms and conference room
- Banquet Facilities accommodating up to 120 people
- "Club One XPRESS" Fitness Facility featuring a 7000 sq. ft. facility
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
2013 | 2012 - AA & A (HALF)
2013 | 2012 - AAA, AA, & A (FULL)
2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 - AAA & AA
2011/2010 | 2009/2008 | 2007/2006 | 2005/2004 - AA & A
*We will be following the Age Guidelines of the 2020-21 Playing SeasonPERIOD LENGHTS:
- '13/'12 Half-Ice = (2) x 20 Minute Run-Time Periods - Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- '13/'12 Full-Ice = (3) X 11 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- '11/'10 & '09/'08 = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- '07/'06 & '05/'04 = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- '13/'12 Half-Ice = $700 USD
- '13/'12 Full-Ice = $1250 USD
- '11/'10 & '09/'08 = $1350 USD
- '07/'06 = $1450 USD
- '05/'04 = $1495 USD
- $150 USD Discount for Multi-Teams (3+) | $150 USD Exchange Discount for CDN Teams | Only One Discount Per Team is Allowed
- 4 Game Guarantee
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive - Trophy & Custom Medals
- Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 8am. Sunday games can go as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to the event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at the Ice Castle Arena, there is a chance your team could play a game or two at another rink nearby.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the event.
- Rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (15) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.
- CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE