December 27th-29th at City National Arena
Your team is invited to our Vegas Confetti Ice Cup this December 27th-29th, 2019 at City National Arena - the Vegas Knights practice facility!
City National Arena, situated across from Downtown Summerlin (15 miles from downtown Vegas) on South Pavilion Center Drive - features two NHL-sized ice sheets for both team and public use.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
- 4 Game Guarantee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event
- Offering Checking and Non-Checking Divisions
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Mite Half-Ice
- Boys - Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16U/18U)
- Girls - 12U, 14U, 16U, & 19U
- High School - Varsity & Junior Varsity
- AA, A, BB, B, & House
- Mite Half-Ice = (2) X 20 Minute Run-Time Periods | Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = (3) x 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Bantam, Midget 16U/18U, High School, & Girls 14U/16U/19U = (3) x 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Mite Half-Ice = $925 USD
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = $1750 USD
- Bantam, & Girls 14U/16U = $1825 USD
- High School, Midget 16U/18U, & Girls 19U = $1850 USD
*Planning on participating in more than one TCS Tournament this upcoming season?
If so, ask about our multi-tournament discount!
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive: Cup & Medals
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Championship Game MVP Awards
- NO Gate Fees
- Scores, Standings, Teams Stats, Photos, & Results Posted on Website
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Scoresheets Prepared By Tournament Staff For Each Game
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 8am. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at City National Arena, there is a possibility your team plays some games at either Sobe Ice Arena & Las Vegas Ice Center. However, all championship games will be played at City National Arena.
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds to teams will only be provided if the division your team registers for gets canceled.
- Any mistake or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant's teams from a refund.
- TCS Hockey, Inc. is NOT responsible for a team refund in the event of a national/natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the event.
- Certified rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Fifteen scoresheet sticker/labels should be submitted (via mail only) no later than two weeks prior to the event. (Excludes all Mite/8U teams)
- Registration forms, payments, certified rosters, score sheet stickers can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087