Rescheduled Date | July 17th-19th, 2020 - Nasvhille, TN
Music City Cup
July 17th-19th, 2020
Ford Ice Center - Antioch & Bellevue, TN
Ford Ice Center Antioch (25 minutes from Downtown) is a twin-rink facility. Located in Southeast Nashville - includes a pro-shop & snack bar.
Ford Ice Center Bellevue (20 minutes from Downtown) is also a twin-rink facility, which just opened in the fall of 2019. Located in West Nashville - includes a full restaurant, pro-shop, & a Twice Daily convenient store.
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice - AA | A
- Boys (2012-2006, 15U, 16U, 18U) - AAA | AA | A
- Girls (12U, 14U, 16U) - Tier 1 | Tier 2
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice = (2) x 20 Minute Run-Time Periods - Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Boys (2012-2008) & Girls 12U = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Boys (2007-2002) & Girls 14U/16U = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice = $800 USD
- Boys (2012-2008) & Girls 12U = $1500 USD
- Boys (2007-2002) & Girls 14U/16U = $1650 USD
Multi-Team Discount (3+) = $150 USD/Team
Canadian Exchange Rate Discount = $150 USD/Canadian Team
*Only one discount allowed per team
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Team & Individual Prizes
- Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 7am. Sunday games can go as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to the event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at the Ice Castle Arena, there is a chance your team could play a game or two at another rink nearby.
- Payments, rosters, & waivers are due no later than two weeks prior to the event. These items can be mailed to - TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087