June 5th-7th | June 12th-14th, 2020 At Fifth Third Arena In Chicago, IL
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Windy City Summer Ice Cup's - June 5th-7th AND June 12th-14th, 2020. These tournaments will be played at Fifth Third Arena - the Chicago Blackhawks training and practice facility!
This state of the art facility features two NHL-size 200x85 ice rinks that is located two blocks south of the United Center & five miles from Wrigleyville. The Fifth Third Arena also has a full-service bar & a rooftop deck that can be rented out for parties that displays a great view of the Chicago Skyline.
These events has space for only a limited amount of teams due to the limited ice time that is available. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect these tournaments to fill up quickly.JUNE 5TH-7TH, 2020:
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Boys (2011-2006) - AAA | AA | A
JUNE 12TH-14TH, 2020:
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Boys (2012 Half-Ice) - AA | A
- Boys (2012 Full-Ice, 15U, 16U, 18U) - AAA | AA | A
- Girls (12U, 14U, 16U, 19U) - Tier 1 | Tier 2
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice = (2) x 20 Minute Run-Time Periods - Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Boys (2012-2008) & Girls 12U = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Boys (2007-2002) & Girls 14U/16U/19U = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Boys (2012) Half-Ice = $850 USD
- Boys (2012-2008) & Girls 12U = $1750 USD
- Boys (2007-2002) & Girls 14U/16U = $1850 USD
Multi-Team Discount (3+) = $150 USD/Team
Canadian Exchange Rate Discount = $150 USD/Canadian Team
*Only one discount allowed per team
- 4 Game Guarantee
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive - Trophy & Custom Medals
- Scores, Photos, Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Blackhawks Locker Room Tours
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 7:30am. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm.
- These are Stay To Play Events. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to either event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at Fifth Third Arena, there is a possibility your team plays some games in the Chicagoland area. However, all championship games will be played at Fifth Third Arena.
- Full payment is due one month prior to each event.
- Rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to each event.
- Registration forms, payments, & rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.
- CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE