May 22nd-24th | May 29th-31st, 2020 At Warrior Ice Arena In Boston, MA
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Boston Memorial Ice Cup's - May 22nd-24th AND May 29th-31st, 2020. These tournaments will be played at the Warrior Ice Arena - the Boston Bruins training and practice facility!
Experience the Warrior Ice Arena, the 200x85 arena with seating for 500 spectators located right in Boston's new dynamic neighborhood for businesses, families and shoppers. Located in BOSTON LANDING on Mass Pike is easily accessible from anywhere in the city which sets these events up as the PERFECT GETAWAY WEEKENDS!These events has space for only a limited amount of teams due to the limited ice time that is available. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect these tournaments to fill up quickly.
MAY 22ND-24TH, 2020
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 - AAA & AA
2011/2010 (10U) | 2009/2008 (12U) | 2007/2006 (14U) - AA & A
MAY 29TH-31ST, 2020
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
2013 | 2012 - AA & A (HALF)
2013 | 2012 - AAA, AA, & A (FULL)
2005 (15U) - AAA | AA
2005/2004 (16U) - AAA | AA | A
2003/2002 (18U) - AAA | AA | A
GIRLS 12U/14U/16U/19U - TIER I & II
*We will be following the Age Guidelines of the 2020-21 Playing Season
- 4 Game Guarantee
- 7U/8U Full-Ice - (3) x 11 minute periods stop time
- 8U Half-Ice - (2) x 20 minute periods run time with a buzzer sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- 9U/10U/11U/12U - (3) x 12 minute periods stop time
- 13U/14U/15U/16U - (3) x 13 minute periods stop time
- 18U/19U - (3) x 14 minute periods stop time
- 7U/8U Full-Ice - $1600 USD
- 8U Half-Ice - $850 USD
- 9U/10U/11U/12U - $1750 USD
- 13U/14U/15U/16U- $1850 USD
- 18U/19U - $1950 USD
- $150 USD Discount for Multi-Teams (3+) | $150 USD Exchange Discount for CDN Teams | Only One Discount Per Team is Allowed
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive - Trophy & Custom Medals
- Scores, Photos, Stats, & Results on Hockey Shift App
- NO Gate Fees
- On-Site Professional Photographer Taking Unreal Action Shots
- Championship MVP Awards
- Complimentary Tournament Program Guide
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 7:30am. Since Monday the 25th is a holiday, games on Sunday the 24th can go as late as 9pm. Games on Sunday the 31st can go as late as 6pm.
- These are Stay To Play Events. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to either event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at Warrior Ice Arena, there is a possibility your team plays some games at another venue in the Boston area. However, all championship games will be played at Warrior Ice Arena.
- Full payment is due one month prior to each event.
- Rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to each event.
- Registration forms, payments, & rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.
- CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE