Coming Soon | September 20th-22nd at Iceland Sports Complex
Your team is invited to our Derby City Ice Cup this September 20th-22nd, 2019 at the Iceland Sports Complex. Iceland is Louisville's premier ice arena that features two rinks.
Iceland is the host rink to the University of Louisville Hockey team which participates in the Southeast Conference in Division II of the American Collegiate Hockey Association.
You ask WHY Louisville? Well, let's have TripAdvisor tell you WHY!
TOP TRAVEL DESTINATION
"Louisville, home of the world famous Kentucky Derby, is a colorful Southern City that's only growing better with time, earning its place as one of the top places to travel in the U.S." - TripAdvisor
Anyone who comes to Louisville soon discovers it is one of the most uniquely authentic destinations in the world. Discover one-of-a-kind attractions like the legendary Churchill Downs, Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, and the Muhammad Ali Center.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
- 4 Game Guarantee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event
- Offering Checking and Non-Checking Divisions
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Mite Half-Ice
- Boys - Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16U/18U)
- Girls - 12U, 14U, 16U, & 19U
- AA, A, B, Select, & House
- Mite Half-Ice = (2) X 20 Minute Run-Time Periods | Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = (3) X 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Bantam, Midget 16U/18U, & Girls 14U/16U/19U = (3) X 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Mite Half-Ice = $700 USD
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = $1275 USD
- Bantam, & Girls 14U/16U = $1350 USD
- Midget 16U/18U, & Girls 19U = $1375 USD
*Planning on participating in more than one TCS Tournament this upcoming season?
If so, ask about our multi-tournament discount!
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive: Cup & Medals
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Championship Game MVP Awards
- NO Gate Fees
- Scores, Standings, Teams Stats, Photos, & Results Posted on Website
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Scoresheets Prepared By Tournament Staff For Each Game
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday morning. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the event.
- Certified rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & certified rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.