DECEMBER 14TH-16TH BELVIDERE WINTER CLASSIC CUP FILLING UP QUICKLY!
(USA Hockey Sanction #:ILH1819142)
Enjoy the atmosphere of NHL's Winter Classic's? Playing in the open air? If so - then WE have the tournament for YOU!
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Winter Classic Cup tournament December 14th-16th, 2018 - which takes place at the beautiful Riverside Ice Arena in Belvidere, IL.
Riverside is one of the BEST outdoor, NHL sized hockey rinks in all of the Midwest. To get an idea of the setting at the Riverside Ice Arena, check out the video below.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for each event. Teams are selected on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team.
Tournament Date, Age Divisions, Skill Levels, and Entry Fees are as follows:
December 14th-16th, 2018
Divisions - Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Girls (12u/14u/16u), & Midget (16u)
Skill Levels - AA, A, B, House Select, & House
- Squirt, PeeWee, & Girls 12u/14u - $1225 USD
- Bantam - $1250 USD
- Midget 16u/Girls 16u - $1275 USD
*Early Bird Discount* - All teams paid in full two months prior to the event will receive $50 off entry fee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event
- Teams must be registered with USA Hockey or a member organization of the IIHF
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, & Girls 12u/14u - 3 x 12 minute periods
- Midget 16u/Girls 16u - 3 x 13 minute periods
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams - Receive Custom Medals & Team Trophy
- Free Tournament Raffle
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Schedules, Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Internet
- Division MVP Player Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Discounted Hotel Rates for local Hotels
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play at 7am Friday. Sunday Championship games may start as late as 5pm.
- There is a possibility your team may have 1 or 2 games played at a local indoor facility due to the limited ice time at Riverside Ice Arena.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund.
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters & Travel Permits should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: email@example.com
- 15 game sheet stickers should be mailed to our office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Forms, Payments, Certified Rosters, & Game Sheet Stickers can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
663 Pemberton Dr.
Lebanon TN 37087
To view more photos from last year's event, click the button below: