Boston Memorial Ice Cup - Boston, MA
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our first-ever Boston Memorial Cup Youth Ice Tournament Memorial Day Weekend 2019. This event will be played at the brand new Warrior Ice Arena, the Boston Bruins training and practice facility!
Experience the Warrior Ice Arena, the 200’ x 85’ arena complex with seating for 500 spectators located right in Boston's new dynamic neighborhood for businesses, families and shoppers. Located in BOSTON LANDING on Mass Pike is easily accessible from anywhere in the city which sets this event up as the PERFECT GETAWAY WEEKEND!
This event has space for only a limited amount of teams due to the limited ice time that is available. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this tournament to fill up quickly.
May 24th-26th, 2019
Youth Divisions - Mite, Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16u)
Youth Skill Levels - AAA, AA, & A
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Mite (Half-Ice) - 2 x 20 minute periods running time with a horn sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- Mite (Full-Ice) 3 x 11 minute periods stop time
- Squirt-Bantam - 3 x 12 minute periods stop time
- Midget - 3 x 13 minute periods stop time
- Mite (Half-Ice) - $875 USD
- Mite (Full-Ice) - $1600 USD
- Squirt & Pee Wee - $1750 USD
- Bantam - $1775 USD
- Midget 16u - $1795 USD
*Early Bird Discount* - All teams paid in full two months prior to this event will receive $50 off entry fee
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive - Team Trophy & Individual Prizes
- View Schedules, Scores, Photos, Stats, & Results on Internet
- Championship MVP Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Certified Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play at 8am Friday. Sunday Championship games may go as late as 10pm.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Due to the limited ice time at the Warrior Ice Arena there is a possibility your team may have some games played at another local facility.
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Forms, Payments, & Rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
663 Pemberton Dr.
Lebanon TN 37087
OR to print and mail your registration CLICK HERE
Patio dining at local restaurants, warm weather, and lots to do make Memorial Day Weekend a perfect time to visit Boston.
Things to check out off the ice while in Beantown:
-Boston Calling Music Festival
-Free Admission at Museum of Fine Arts on Memorial Day
-Go to a Show
-Visit Fenway Park
-Cruise out to the Harbor Islands . . .Or, Cruise Around Boston Harbor
-Shop the Memorial Day Sales
-Head to the Beach . . . In or Near the City
So come join us for a great weekend of tournament hockey and enjoy the
shopping, nightlife, history, and sightseeing that Boston has to offer!