Winter Classic Cup Mite Extravaganza - Belvidere, IL
(USA Hockey Sanction #:ILH1819143)
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your Mite team to our Winter Classic Cup Mite Extravaganza tournament this February 15th-17th, 2019 - which takes place at the beautiful outdoor Riverside Ice Arena in Belvidere, IL.
Riverside is one of the BEST outdoor, NHL sized hockey rinks in all of the Midwest. To get an idea of the setting at the Riverside Ice Arena, check out some pictures below of last year events.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this event. Teams are selected on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team.
Divisions: 7u/8u *Depending on the amount of teams that register, 7u & 8u divisions could be combined. If this does occur, each coach/manager will be notified first before proceeding with the schedule.
Skill Levels: AA, A, House Select, & House
Team Fees: Mite (Half-Ice) = $695 USD
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event - Teams must be registered with USA Hockey or a member organization of the IIHF
- 4 Game Guarantee
- (2) 20 minute running periods with a buzzer every 2 minutes for line changes
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams - Team Trophy & Custom Medals
- No Gate Fees
- Free Tournament Raffle
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboards & Playoff Brackets
- Discounted Hotel Rates for local Hotels
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play at 7am the first day of the tournament. With Monday being a holiday, there is a SMALL chance we will be having games on this day.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters & Travel Permits should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: email@example.com
- 15 game sheet stickers should be mailed to our office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Forms, Payments, Certified Rosters, & Game Sheet Stickers can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
663 Pemberton Dr.
Lebanon TN 37087