Buffalo Winter Classic AAU Cup - Buffalo, NY
Your team is invited to our Buffalo Winter Classic AAU Cup this December 20th-22nd, 2019. Riverworks & The Healthy Zone will be the host rinks to this unique event. Two of the best venues around the country - to give you and your team the best and the most unique experience possible.
RiverWorks is the city’s premier waterfront, boating, sports, music and entertainment destination located along the banks of the Buffalo River. RiverWorks features two state of the art ice rinks that are covered by a metal pavilion with open sides to provide shelter while maintaining an outdoor feel which includes spacious, heated locker rooms steps away. RiverWorks also features a 60,000 square foot multi-purpose area that offers great food and entertainment.
The Healthy Zone Rink has become a true asset to not only East Aurora, but also the entire Western New York community. Since opening in the fall of 2008, this outdoor venue has added a pavilion-style roof, locker rooms and a warming hut that includes - snack bar, fireplace, & television. The Healthy Zone features one state of the art ice rink that is also covered by a metal pavilion with open sides to also deliver a “one of a kind” setting. The Healthy Zone is located only a short distance from Main Street, home to many charming local shops and restaurants.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
- 4 Game Guarantee
- AAU Sanctioned Event: 20NOHOY3Y3
- Offering Checking and Non-Checking Divisions
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U
- Scholastic - HS (Varsity), HS (JV), & Middle School
- House and Travel A-AA-AAA
- 8U = (3) x 11 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- 10U & 12U = (3) x 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- 14U, 16U, & Scholastic = (3) x 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- 8U = $1175 USD
- 10U & 12U = $1275 USD
- 14U, 16U, & Scholastic = $1375 USD
*Planning on participating in more than one TCS Tournament this upcoming season?
If so, ask about our multi-tournament discount!
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive: Cup & Medals
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Championship Game MVP Awards
- NO Gate Fees
- Scores, Standings, Team Stats, Photos, & Results Posted On Website
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Scoresheets Prepared By Tournament Staff For Each Game
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday morning. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm. It is advised that you acquire hotel rooms for Thursday Night.
- This is a Stay to Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Due to the limited ice time at Riverworks & The Healthy Zone there is a possibility your team may have 1 or 2 games played at another local facility.
- Full payment is due no later than one month prior to the event.
- AAU Certified rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & AAU certified rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.
CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE
*Check out a Buffalo Sabres Game while in town!
-Saturday, December 21st vs. LA Kings | 1pm