The New Year Ice Cup - Jamestown, NY
January 4th-6th, 2019
(USA Hockey Sanction #:NYT181932)
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to The New Year Ice Cup this January 4th-6th, 2019 at the beautiful Northwest Arena in Jamestown, NY.
The Northwest Arena is a multi-purpose arena that hosts local sporting events & concerts that features two pads. The capacity to the DFT Communications Rink (seen below) seats 2,100 people which will be the feature rink to all Championship Games. Before each Championship Game all youth & adult players names will get announced entering the rink through our lights & fog display!
The capacity to the Shults Auto Group Rink (seen below) seats 250 people will also feature tournament games all weekend long.
The Northwest Arena has a bar that is located right off the track inside DFT Communications Rink. The arena bar is a small, unique pub that overlooks both of the Arena's full size rinks. The bar is equipped with multiple televisions and an excellent selection of beverages.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
The New Year Ice Cup --> January 4th-6th, 2019
Youth Divisions - Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Midget (16U & 18U), High School JV, Girls (12U/14U/16U)
Youth Skill Levels - AA, A, B, House Select, House
Adult Divisions & Skill Levels - Men’s & Women's (19+) B, C, D
- Mite (Half-Ice) - $695 USD
- Squirt, PeeWee, & Girls 12U/14U - $1275 USD
- Bantam (No-Check) - $1300 USD
- Bantam (Check) - $1325 USD
- Midget 16U/18U (No-Check) & Girls 16U - $1350 USD
- Midget 16U/18U (Check), High School JV, & Adult - $1375 USD
*Early Bird Discount* - All teams paid in full two months (11/2/18) prior to this event will receive $50 off entry fee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event
- All teams must be registered with USA Hockey or a member organization of the IIHF
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Mite (Half-Ice) - 2 x 20 minute periods running time with a horn sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt-Bantam - 3 x 12 minute periods stop time
- Midget-Adult - 3 x 13 minute periods stop time
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams - Receive Custom Medals & Team Trophy
- Free Tournament Raffle
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Schedule, Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Internet
- Division MVP Player Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Discounted Hotel Rates for local Hotels
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday AM. Sunday Championship games may start as late as 5:00pm.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Certified Rosters & Travel Permits should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: email@example.com
- 15 game sheet stickers should be mailed to our office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Forms, Payments, Certified Rosters, & Game Sheet Stickers can be mailed to our office at:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
663 Pemberton Dr.
Lebanon TN 37087