The New Year Ice Cup - Jamestown, NY
Your team is invited to our New Year Ice Cup this January 3rd-5th, 2020 at the beautiful Northwest Arena in Jamestown, New York.
The Northwest Arena is a multi-purpose arena that hosts local sporting events and concerts that features two rinks. The capacity to the DFT Communications Rink seats 2,100 people will be the feature rink to all championship games. Before all championship games, players names will be announced entering the rink through our light show!
The Northwest Arena has a bar that is located right off the track inside the DFT Communications Rink. The arena bar is a small unique pub that overlooks both of the arena's full-size rinks. The bar is equipped with multiple televisions and has an excellent selection of beverages.
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
- 4 Game Guarantee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event: NYT192069
- Offering Checking and Non-Checking Divisions
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Mite Half-Ice
- Boys - Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16U/18U)
- Girls - 12U, 14U, 16U, & 19U
- Scholastic - HS (Varsity), & HS (JV)
- AA, A, B, Select, & House
- Mite Half-Ice = (2) X 20 Minute Run-Time Periods | Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = (3) x 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Bantam, Midget 16U/18U, Girls 14U/16U/19U, & High School = (3) x 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Mite Half-Ice = $725 USD
- Squirt, Pee Wee, & Girls 12U = $1300 USD
- Bantam, & Girls 14U/16U = $1375 USD
- Midget 16U/18U, Girls 19U, & High School = $1395 USD
*Planning on participating in more than one TCS Tournament this upcoming season?
If so, ask about our multi-tournament discount!
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive: Cup & Medals
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Championship Game MVP Awards
- NO Gate Fees
- Scores, Standings, Team Stats, Photos, & Results Posted On Website
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Scoresheets Prepared By Tournament Staff For Each Game
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 8am. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm.
- This is a Stay to Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Full payment is due no later than one month prior to the event.
- Certified rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & certified rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.