Vegas Confetti Ice Cup - Las Vegas, NV
(USA Hockey Sanction #:18.19.NV.06)
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Inaugural Vegas Confetti Ice Cup that takes place December 28th-30th, 2018 in Las Vegas, NV. This youth & adult tournament will be played at the brand new City National Arena - the Vegas Golden Knights practice facility! Check out the video below to see what City National Arena all has to offer!
City National Arena, situated across from Downtown Summerlin (15 miles west of downtown Vegas) on South Pavilion Center Drive, features two NHL-sized ice sheets for both team and public use. The goal for the facility is to provide the Golden Knights' front office with a home base and the region's adult and youth hockey a regional hub.
This event has space for only a limited amount of teams due to the limited ice time that is available. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this tournament to fill up quickly.
Youth Divisions - Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, Girls (12u/14u/16u), Midget (16u), & HS (Varsity)
Youth Skill Levels - AA, A, & B
Adult Divisions - Men's & Women's (19+, 30+, 40+, & 50+)
Adult Skill Levels - B, C, D, & E (REC)
- Mite (Half-Ice) - $875 USD
- Squirt, PeeWee, Girls 12u, & Girls 14u - $1750 USD
- Bantam - $1775 USD
- Midget 16u, Girls 16u, High School Varsity, & Adult - $1795 USD
*Early Bird Discount* - All teams paid in full two months (11/2/18) prior to this event will receive $50 off entry fee
- USA Hockey sanctioned event
- All teams must be registered with USA Hockey or a member organization of the IIHF
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Mite (Half-Ice) - 2 x 20 minute periods running time with a horn sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt-Bantam - 3 x 12 minute periods stop time
- Midget-Adult - 3 x 13 minute periods stop time
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams - Receive Custom Medals & Team Trophy
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Schedules, Scores, Photos, Team Stats, & Results on Internet
- Championship MVP'S Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Discounted Hotel Rates for local Hotels
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play Friday starting at 8am. Sunday Championship games could go up to 9pm due to the fact Monday is a holiday.
- There is a possibility your team may have 1 or 2 games played at another facility close by due to the limited ice time at City National Arena.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund.
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters & Travel Permits (If applicable) should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: email@example.com
- 15 game sheet stickers should be mailed to our office no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Forms, Payments, Certified Rosters, & Game Sheet Stickers can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
663 Pemberton Dr.
Lebanon TN 37087
Shop at The Arsenal (Home Store of the Vegas Knights) located in City National Arena
Grab something to eat or drink inside City National Arena at Mackenzie River Pizza Pub & Grill