Windy City Summer Ice Cup - Chicago, IL
On behalf of TCS Hockey, we would like to invite your team to our Windy City Summer Ice Cup - June 7th-9th, 2019. This youth tournament will be played at the new MB Ice Arena - the Chicago Blackhawks training and practice facility!
This state of the art facility features two NHL-size 200x85 ice rinks that is located two blocks south of the United Center & five miles from Wrigleyville. The MB Ice Arena also has a full-service bar & a rooftop deck that can be rented out for parties that displays a great view of the Chicago Skyline. Also, while in town, catch a Cubs game as they battle the St. Louis Cardinals for a three game series.
This event has space for only a limited amount of teams due to the limited ice time that is available. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this tournament to fill up quickly.
Youth Divisions - Mite, Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16u)
Youth Skill Levels - AAA, AA, & A
- 4 Game Guarantee
- Mite (Half-Ice) - 2 x 20 minute periods running time with a horn sounding every 2 minutes for line changes
- Mite (Full-Ice) 3 x 11 minute periods stop time
- Squirt-Bantam - 3 x 12 minute periods stop time
- Midget - 3 x 13 minute periods stop time
- Mite (Half-Ice) - $875 USD
- Mite (Full-Ice) - $1600 USD
- Squirt & Pee Wee - $1750 USD
- Bantam - $1775 USD
- Midget 16u - $1795 USD
*Early Bird Discount* - All teams paid in full two months prior to this event will receive $50 off entry fee
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive - Team Trophy & Individual Prizes
- Blackhawks Locker Rooms Tours
- View Schedule, Scores, Photos, Stats, & Results on Internet
- Championship MVP Awards
- No Gate Fees
- Tournament Custom Apparel for Souvenirs
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Game Sheets Prepared by Tournament Staff for each Game
- Experienced Certified Officiating
- Friendly, Courteous Staff with a Tournament Director Present at all times
MORE DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready and available to play at 8am Friday. Sunday Championship games may go as late as 6pm.
- Team deposits & payments are considered non-refundable. Refunds for teams will be provided if TCS Hockey cancels the tournament or the division your team is registered for gets canceled. Any mistakes or errors made by the applicant during the registration process shall be construed against the applicant and may disqualify applicant’s team or individual player from a refund.
- This is a stay to play event. It is required that all teams traveling to this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation! Click here to make your hotel reservations
- Due to the limited ice time at the MB Ice Arena there is a possibility your team may have 1 or 2 games played at at another local facility.
- TCS Hockey is not responsible for a team refund in the event of a national or natural disasters or travel complications.
- Full payment should be mailed to our office no later than 1 month prior to the event.
- Rosters should be submitted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Forms, Payments, & Rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc.
663 Pemberton Dr.
Lebanon, TN 37087
OR to print and mail your registration CLICK HERE
So come join us for a great weekend of tournament hockey and enjoy
the shopping, nightlife, history, and sightseeing that Chicago has to offer!