Northern Illinois Winter Classic Cup - Belvidere, IL
Your team is invited to our Northern Illinois Winter Classic Cup this February 14th-16th, 2020 at the beautiful outdoor Riverside Ice Arena in Belvidere, IL. Riverside is the BEST outdoor, NHL sized hockey rinks in all of the Midwest.
The Riverside Ice Arena is located within Doty Park and sits along the Kishwaukee River in Downtown Belvidere. To view a 360 tour of Riverside - Click Here!
There are a maximum number of teams allowed for this tournament. Teams are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. It is highly recommended that you register early to reserve a spot for your team as we expect this event to fill up quickly.
- 4 Game Guarantee
- USA Hockey Sanctioned Event: ILH1819229
AGE DIVISIONS & SKILL LEVELS:
- Mite Half-Ice
- Boys - Squirt, Pee Wee, Bantam, & Midget (16U)
- AA, A, B, Select, & House
- Mite Half-Ice = (2) X 20 Minute Run-Time Periods | Horn will sound every 2 minutes for line changes
- Squirt & Pee Wee = (3) x 12 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Bantam & Midget 16U = (3) x 13 Minute Stop-Time Periods
- Mite Half-Ice = $700 USD
- Squirt & Pee Wee = $1275 USD
- Bantam & Midget 16U = $1350 USD
*Planning on participating in more than one TCS Tournament this upcoming season?
If so, ask about our multi-tournament discount!
- 1st & 2nd Place Teams Receive: Cup & Medals
- On-Site Professional Photographer (Customized Team Photos)
- Championship Game MVP Awards
- NO Gate Fees
- Scores, Standings, Teams Stats, Photos, & Results Posted on Website
- Giant Scoreboard & Playoff Brackets
- Scoresheets Prepared By Tournament Staff For Each Game
- Discounted Hotel Rates For Area Hotels
- Top-Notch Officiating
- Experienced, Friendly, & Courteous Staff With A Tournament Director Present At All Times
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- All teams must be ready to start Friday at 8am. Sunday games may end as late as 6pm. It is advised that you acquire hotel rooms for Thursday Night.
- This is a Stay To Play Event. It is required that all teams traveling 90+ miles to this event must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS. Thank You in advance for your cooperation. Click here to make your hotel reservations.
- Due to the limited ice time at Riverside Ice Arena, there is a possibility your team will play some games at an indoor facility close by.
- Full payment is due one month prior to the event.
- Certified rosters should be submitted (via email/mail) no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Registration forms, payments, & certified rosters can be mailed to:
TCS Hockey, Inc. | 663 Pemberton Dr. | Lebanon, TN 37087
- You will be required to bring a total of (18) score-sheet stickers with you to the event. You will need to see our tournament director before each game to turn in (3) score sheet labels that has your correct game line-up.
CLICK HERE to register online or to print & mail your registration CLICK HERE
*Check out a Rockford Ice Hogs Game while in town!
-Saturday, February 15th vs. Cleveland Monsters | 6pm